3/2/09

LANGHAM HOTEL MELBOURNE

Langham Hotel Melbourne review

Australia is for sure a tourist’s paradise and that is why I went to that place last month with my family and stayed in Langham Hotel Melbourne. I am still missing the time which I spend in this wonderful hotel having world class arrangement for all its guests.

Langham Hotel

One of the exclusive features of this beautiful hotel is the fitness center where I worked out on the advanced equipments, such as tread mills and prevented the weight gain trouble which is usually noticed in vacation times.

View from Langham Hotel

The fitness center includes a sauna and steam room in which the guests like me can pamper their body after a tiring yet invigorating session of exercise. Other attractive features of this hotel are the recreational facilities, such as swimming pool and Jacuzzi which turned my residence in that hotel a memorable one. I enjoyed the awe inspiring natural views of skyline and river from the city view rooms of this hotel.


I was also having some business purposes in Australia and that is why I choose this hotel for stay as it includes a business center where I utilized business services, such as internet access, translation services, secretarial services and audio visual equipment availability for business purposes. I arranged a grand party on my daughter’s birthday in the personal meeting room of this hotel which easily accommodated my 360 guests.


We got the most delectable dining experience of our lives by getting into this hotel, including fine dining sites that include about 15 restaurants located near to this beautiful hotel. I rejuvenated my body by enjoying the spa services offered to the guests in this beautiful hotel.

Queen Victoria market

The freshly renovated luxury day spa in this hotel includes steam and sauna rooms, geisha bars, chuan and Asian influence. Residing in this hotel was a wise decision from shopping point of view as this hotel is near to several shopping venues, such as the Southgate Shops and Queen Victoria Market.

No comments: